December 19, 2008

School celebrations

Yesterday and today were full of Christmas excitement for the kids. Devin had his preschool party and program. I didn't attend it for two reasons. First, I had already committed myself to doing something for Avery's teacher (Devin's original program was supposed to be in the evening, but with all the rain it flooded their backyard and so it was moved up to the morning during class) and second because he doesn't perform well when I'm around. From what I am told he did great and performed well and had a great time (although you can't tell from this picture). I did get to see him on Santa's lap at the end.Thanks, Nat, for taking the pictures for me!

Today was all about Avery and Justin. Kirk was home today and took care of Devin while I went into their classes. It started off with the annual kindergarten Polar Express parade. Avery is very proud of her car. She did a great job gluing and taping things on to decorate it. Then I went to Justin's class for a bit and helped with his classes projects and festivities (did I mention it was pajama day?) and then went back to Avery's class to finish up the day with treats the kids had brought in. It was a fun day!

1 comment:

Donna said...

You're such a fun mom... I didn't do this stuff with MY kids!