January 19, 2010

Fun, quick lunch


My cousin and her husband were in LA for a couple of days this past week for his work. They weren't sure if they would be able to squeeze a drive in to come see us, but they managed. I met up with them and my second cousin, Damian and his family while Kirk was at work and Justin and Avery were in school. We had a nice lunch at El Torito (thank you again, Donna and Butch!) and then a nice visit back at our house. Thanks for making the effort to get out here. It was great to see you guys!

3 comments:

Linda Liebhardt said...

Wait! Wasn't this the first time you've actually MET Butch, Donna's "imaginary husband" of how many years now? Nobody else beyond immediate family had ever met him till the longest time. Was this your first?

Donna said...

Hum, I need to clean the lense on my camera - I have dust spots all over my pictures.... yours turned out very well!
And Linda - she met him before you did, I do believe. They met him when we were dating and they came through Vegas... our to Vegas to play... Even Tuny met him before my immediate family. Sad, eh?
He's only imaginary to my extended family from the get togethers :o) ha!

Donna said...

Thanks for coming to lunch with us! I had a good time seeing you and visiting. Are those flowers still alive and smelling wonderful?