May 18, 2010

A baseball kind of night


On Friday night we enjoyed a fun night of baseball! I had bought my mom tickets to the Angels game for Mother's Day and then Avery's team announced it was Storms night for their league on the same night. So, we got a babysitter for Devin (he wouldn't have lasted the whole game) and Kirk took Avery and Justin to the Storm's game (minor league for the Padres) and I took my mom to the Angel's game. Kirk said Avery had fun with her teammates and getting to go down on the field with her team and the whole league. From what I heard they had a good time! Devin said he had fun with his babysitter because she took him to the park and helped him with the monkey bars. What a nice babysitter! And my mom and I had a great time watching the Angels win 4 - 0 and then enjoyed the fireworks display after. Fun times!

No comments: