October 5, 2010

No more swimming


Devin had his last swimming lesson last week. It had been getting increasingly more difficult to get him out the door each week. I think that since school started it was just too much. After coaxing him out the door each week and really kind of fighting with him to go, I gave in. Well, at least he can swim now. And I do plan on putting him back in around April or so just to brush up on his skills to make it a more safe and fun summer next year. You'd never know he was tired of it when looking at the picture above, would you? Silly boy. :-)

2 comments:

Linda Liebhardt said...

That IS a cute picture. Oh, wow. I was going to comment on your page decos because when I started it was BRIGHT red. True RED. But then it just changed before my eyes. This is much cuter.:-)
I might do a cute blog someday.
Nah, Just kidding. It'll never happen.

Donna said...

On mobile it STAYS that eye popping red. Pretty!
Most of the time getting them out the door is 100% of the battle....It is for our house!