June 15, 2011

Sandi's visit



A couple of weeks ago Sandi and Jessica took a road trip and came to Huntington Beach for a few days. The kids had just gotten out of school, so it was perfect timing. Kirk had to stay home to work, but I took the kids and we all camped at Hotel Winn! We had such a nice time. We attempted the very chilly beach (the kids and I only lasted a half hour, but Jessica and Sandi stayed a couple hours) ,did lots of visiting, got treated to dinner at Chili's from my parents (lucky us!), visited South Coast Plaza where a couple dancers from one of my favorite shows (So You Think You Can Dance) Pasha and Ayna, were performing a couple routines to promote their traveling show. That was a nice surprise. I asked them for their picture and the woman said only if I got in it too, so I did! Ha!

Sandi treated the kids to a carousel ride.
We also played some cards and just had a lot of fun.

Can't wait to see them again. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

2 comments:

Linda Liebhardt said...

Invite them to come and join you in Cedar city!

Donna said...

You guys crack me up... love the card sharks at the house!