May 29, 2012

American Idol


Last week my friends and I went to the finale performance of American Idol!  So much fun!  And it was an easy process.  No standing in lines for hours on end.  Since it was held at the Nokia Theater and it seats 7,000 people, they simply held the line for a little over an hour, handed out assigned seating and off we went to grab some lunch and hang until it was time to go in.  After eating lunch, we started walking back toward the theater and I spotted my favorite (eliminated) contestant, Hollie, standing on the corner with her friend.  Such a sweet girl (and tiny!).  We talked to her for a minute, grabbed a photo (which is VERY unflattering of me!) and headed to the performance.  We sat up in the box seats area and they were pretty good.  After, we went to dinner and were home by 9:30.  Thanks Lindsey and Jolene for a great day!

1 comment:

Donna said...

WOW she is super tiny!!