June 20, 2014

Last day of DL passes

Sadly, our passes have expired.  But what a fun year it's been!  We went over 20 times in a year.  I'd say we got our monies worth for sure.  The day before they expired the kids and I went one last time. I thought with it being the beginning of summer and grad nights for some it would be miserably crowded, but we were pleasantly surprised.  Maybe it got back at night, but we were there from morning until about 3:00 and it was fine.  We got to ride about 11 rides.  Not too shabby!






 Avery's been wanting to meet Elsa and Anna for awhile now, so we did it just for her, much to Devin's dismay. :) 
 And we did the canoes for the first time ever.  I have never, in my entire life, done the canoes.  It was the perfect day to do them because the weather was overcast and nice. I do believe I have been on every single ride now that we did this.  :)
Goodbye Disneyland.  We will miss you so much.  I just can't get over how much it is to go now.  I'm not sure when we'll ever get back.  But we have great memories for sure!

No comments: