November 15, 2008

Visit to Santa

Last night I heard that Santa arrived at the mall. Can you believe it? Thanksgiving isn't even for another 2 weeks. Next year he'll probably get here on Halloween. Anyway, Kirk had to work today so I took the kids over to see him. I love going early because there isn't a wait and then I'm done and can enjoy the season. Outside there was a train ride that we went on too...in 90 something degree weather. There's just something wrong with going to see Santa and riding a train decorated for Christmas in shorts! :-)

2 comments:

Mom said...

Santa's showing his furry face already?? My, my, my! It gets earlier every year. Cute picture!

Donna said...

What's the world coming to? Christmas BEFORE Thanksgiving... that's just wrong (can you tell I'm at a computer where I can finally comment? Dang my-not-so-smart-phone and not allowing me to comment!)