April 14, 2009

Spa day

When my friend, Jolene, called on Friday to invite me to go to Glen Ivy Spa with her for her birthday yesterday, I wanted to, but wasn't sure if I could get it arranged, but I was motivated! After arranging for carpools and my mom to come and take care of Devin it was a go. We left at about 10:30 and didn't get home until almost 6:00. Ahhh, the life! Neither of us had been there before so we took some time to explore before deciding on the first thing to do. We did the mud baths, mineral hot tubs, lunch, lounge pool, relaxed by the pool and jacuzzi. It was absolutely the perfect day...not too hot and not too cold. It was beautiful out! We ended the day with another trip to Club Mud and lathered up again and left with our skin feeling very soft and smooth. Thank you, Jolene, for inviting me. I had a great time! Happy birthday!

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

I'm so jealous! Looks & sounds like paradise:)

Natalie said...

Bathing Sun Cuties!!! Looks like you guys had a blast!

Ally said...

Look at you hotties...ahh, the good and warm times. Don't you love that place? Good memories from the mud baths.