November 22, 2009

NEW MOON


Thursday a bunch of us had our husbands take care of the kids for the day so we could go enjoy each others company waiting in line for the premier of New Moon. We had such a fun time together. What a fun bunch of ladies I get to hang around! We got there at 12:30 in the afternoon for the 9:00 showing of Twilight and then the midnight premier of New Moon. Yes, we are hard core and are proud of it. :-) We passed the time taking a fun personality test pretty much the entire time we were there. They passed out wrist bands so we were able to come and go as we pleased, but we honestly didn't feel the need to leave with the exception of dinner. We were having too much fun together. At 7:30 they let us into the theater, so we were able to sit in those seats the rest of the night. New Moon was incredible and made me even more excited for the next installment in June - Eclipse. Thanks for the fun times, girls. Looking forward to June 30th when we can do it all again!
Gotta love grown women that pose with the posters! See what I mean about having fun friends? :-)

2 comments:

Linda Liebhardt said...

Crazy ladies. I'm going to tell Trecia to let you be her friend on Facebook, just so you can see pictures of her party and then THEIR wait for the midnight showing of New Moon (no pre-show of Twilight here!). And remember, the theater is NOT in a mall...brrrr. Trecia's my fun co-worker who did such a number on my desk at work on my 50th. She's a fun party gal, for sure. You'd get along great, I'm betting. ha.

Donna said...

you guys crack me up!