February 12, 2010

Mother/Son dance


A couple of weeks ago Justin asked me on a date to his school dance. We made it an evening by going out to dinner first and then on to his dance. We went to Sizzler and used one of his award certificates and of course he chose shrimp. It was a rock 'n roll theme, which I didn't dress for since I don't have any appropriate attire. They took our picture (above) and then we went and enjoyed the music and dancing. We danced just about the entire 2 hours and had a great time. Thank you for asking me, Justin. You were a fantastic date! I love you!

2 comments:

Missi Waldron said...

Thanks for bustin' a move with us... so glad you guys had fun!

Donna said...

awh,how sweet - Butch and Angela just went on a daddy daughter dance. They had just gotten the pictures back when we left on our little adventure, so I haven't posted yet. :o) How fun to have mother son dances too :o)