June 3, 2010

The end


Devin's last day of speech and language was this morning. I know he'll miss it. He really enjoyed going every Tuesday and Thursday for the past 8 months and his teachers, Mrs. Juli and Ms. Heather (seen above in that order) were wonderful with him and helped him a lot. They really love him and asked me to bring him to visit next year, if possible. They say he's a joy and a love. It's always a plus when a teacher genuinely loves your child and enjoys them. He will continue to receive speech only twice a week when he enters kindergarten in the Fall (Yikes! Kindergarten already?!), but has made a lot of progress this past year. We are very proud of his work and behavior for all his teachers. He saves the "good" stuff for us when he comes home. Lucky us. :-)

1 comment:

Donna said...

I had to laugh at the "he saves his good stuff for when he gets home" ... I wrote my introductory letter for Angela with a "I could tell you who and what Miss Angela is to us at home, but I have discovered you will get a completely different child" ha! They did - I'm SO glad mine save the horrible stuff for me... I have to keep them - the school doesn't Ha!
Glad to know he's doing great leaps and bounds of progress!