December 7, 2010

Beware! There may be a little bragging



So, soccer was over and I got a phone call claiming Avery had been chosen to be an All-Star. I was skeptical because in the rush of information I heard something about free clinic and then you can sign up to play club soccer. Club? That costs money. So, when I asked the coach about it she said it's legit and to go and just take advantage of the free clinics. Upon going to these clinics we were told that the club scouted the games and picked out the kids they felt had the most potential. Well, that sounds good, right? I know they still want our money and all, but it still makes you feel good that your daughter was chosen. So, for 4 weeks she gets the opportunity to go get some free lessons on how to play a better game. No club for us, but we'll take the free training! Go Avery!

No comments: