January 1, 2013

Disneyland

I've been putting off posting this particular post because I can't get the only 3 photos I have to upload to this blog.  So frustrating!  I chose not to bring my camera this time and had Kirk bring his old smart phone to use for a camera, but he left it in the car, so I used my dumb phone, texted the pictures to my girlfriend, who in turn emailed them to me.  I can see them, they are in my iPhoto, but I can't get them to upload.  Maddening!

So, anyway, we went to to Disneyland on December 12th.  Kids took the day off school and we headed out.  Last year the kids won 2 tickets and they needed to be used by this coming February.  Kirk's cousin works for Disney, so he got the other 3 of us in for free and parking was free!  That means we saved $500!  We got there at about 9:00am and didn't leave until 9:15pm.  It was a very full and fun day!  Brought in our own lunch and paid for dinner.  Wish we could do it more, but they've made that pretty much impossible with how much passes are now.  Just to get in for the day to both parks it's $120 each!  And the cheapest southern CA pass is something like $280 and parking is another $100 or so.  Ouch!  Loved it when we got our passes only 3 years ago and paid only $132 each for the entire year.  Was so worth it and I miss it!

Well, chalk this trip up to success!  Sprinkled on us only twice.  It was great weather!

No comments: