June 29, 2009

Tom's memorial

Yesterday was Kirk's dads memorial service. Both Kirk and his brother spoke and did a great job. I am very proud of Kirk for speaking even though it was tough. It was a nice service and per his father's wishes it was a very small gathering. After the service we all went over to a golf course for lunch. Even though the reason for the gathering was a sad one it was a nice day and great to be together with family. Here are quite of few pictures from the luncheon.
Kirk and Mark with their Mom and Uncle Jim playing the harmonica

Us

Cute cousins

Justin with Grandma and Daddy

Matthew and Avery and Matthew and Uncle Kirk

Kirk, Mark and our kiddos; Mark, Sylvia and Matthew

Ruby, Bill, Kirk, Aki, Susie, Mark, Jim

After the luncheon we went over to the house for a bit and Mark played checkers with Justin

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi... just happen to cross your site... I see that you also love Disney... me too...

Im planning to go to Tokyo or Hong Kong Disney this Christmas. Hoho and I found some stuffs from Hong Kong Disneyland here as well:
disneycloth.cwahi.net

I will definitely take tones of photos there!!!

Natalie said...

Looks like everything was really nice. How wonderful to have family around to support one another

Linda Liebhardt said...

Wow! Justin's hair is getting really long! I just cut Braeden's hair yesterday (and Mike's and the neighbors' and Lexi's bangs, and Berenice's hair...what a day!), so I notice silly things like that. I'm so glad you had a good time with Kirk's family. Take care, you guys!