July 4, 2009

Sleep over with my BFF's

This is out of order because I wanted to be sure to get Kirk's dads memorial service uploaded and on the blog. But before that happened my friend, Charity flew in from Colorado for the weekend. We had planned the weekend together a couple months back and so when Kirk's dad passed she tried to change her flight, but found it would cost the same as a new ticket, so she kept her original plans and we made do. I hooked up with Colleen and Allyson to go pick her up Friday night from Orange County airport and then we went to a late dinner. After that we headed over to Allyson's for a much needed sleep over and catching up. Not mush sleep was to be had. We were up until at least 4 am and then up again at 8:30. More talking and then headed over to the beach to chat some more. Then dinner and then I had to cut out early (original plan was to spend another night and half a day) to go pick up the kids from my parents (thanks for that, Mom!) and head home. It was a fun 24 hours and one I want to do again in the near future! Charity, thanks for flying in and getting us all together again. Allyson, thanks for letting us invade your house and Colleen...thanks for being you! :-)

2 comments:

Mom said...

Glad to do it, Suz. I wish you guys could have spent the whole time together though. XXXX

Natalie said...

I love the pic of you in your glasses! You are too cute!!!