December 5, 2009

Bah Humbug, Disney style


We went to Disneyland one last time during the Christmas season last Wednesday and I must say it was the worst time we've had there since we got our passes. Who complains the entire time while at the 'happiest place on earth'? Avery does! And then gets Justin to join in. For once Devin was the easiest. Here are the pictures we took that make it look like we had a good time. Ha.

When we first arrived Justin wanted to try the Tower of Terror. Kirk was feeling a little dizzy (uh huh...chicken), so I went on with him. It was worse than the first time I went on a few weeks ago. I will never go on that ride again!

Devin waiting for us to get off the ride.
On a positive note, we were able to visit Santa and his reindeer. Devin was way too scared and wouldn't have any part in it, though.

5 comments:

Marcie said...

You are so funny with your Eclipse countdown- I love it! Midnight showing again! Have I invited you to our blog yet? I can't remember! If not, email me at mandmkolb@hotmail.com :)

Linda Liebhardt said...

Well, I guess not ALL Disney trips are guaranteed to be lovely. I'm glad you have been enjoying your passes for the most part, anyway. Santa and Reindeer are a cool thing, even if the Tower of Terror is not. I don't think Justin likes, the ride. I think he just likes to see his parents be wimpy .. .. what do YOU think??? ha!

Natalie said...

Well, it's a good thing those kids are so darn cute!!! The pics are cute!

Donna said...

LOL I thought I was the only one who got to listen to kids complain about what we do to make "pleasant" memories - HAHAHAHA. I gave up after the parade this weekend... let the little one (not so little at 10) run wild with neighbor friends...

Donna said...

forgot to mention how cute the reindeer are - how fun is that? They didn't have that at Disney World - weird.