March 2, 2012

Field Day

Avery and Devin's school had field day last week. I had planned on going to both of theirs, but ended up just going to Avery's. Thus, just the pictures of Avery. They had many fun stations.
This one was a dress-up relay race. Go Avery!
3 legged race...
This is Avery with her good friend, Gabby.
The obstacle course. Those tires were heavy!
Then after I went and got McDonald's for each of them. I had lunch with Devin first.
This is Devin with his best buddy, Trent. Trent comes over every day after school for about 35 minutes until his mom gets off work. They are so cute together! We call them the stooges. Aren't we nice? :)
Then it was time for lunch with Avery and her friends.
Fun day! I like to have lunch with them this one time every year.

1 comment:

Donna said...

fun, and busy day at the school. Doesn't look like they make the HUGE production they have here in GA. Folks were shocked when I didn't go to my kids field days :o) They do matching grade t-shirts and all that stuff here.