March 23, 2012

Shooting fun!

Two weekends ago (yes, I am a bit behind in my blogging) we went out to visit our old neighbor. They moved about 25 minutes from here to a place with lots of property. We had dinner and did some target shooting. At first Kirk (neighbor Kirk) brought out his pellet gun and the kids had fun shooting a ball. Then he brought out a 22 caliber and Justin and Avery got to shoot that. Devin didn't want to even be near. So grateful he has gunaphobia. :) We had such a nice time. We will miss them!
Lori and Haley. I'm bummed that I forgot to get a picture of their dog, Abby and Haley playing. They had a blast!
Mr. Kirk showing Devin how to shoot.
My first pellet hit. Yay me!
These two had a great time swinging on the fence.
Now it's time for the 22 caliber. Fun!
Kirk couldn't resist.
Avery was a bit leery to begin with, but then let loose!

No comments: