June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to a wonderful father! I hope we honored Kirk enough because he truely does deserve it. He's a hard worker, playful with the kids, a great priesthood holder and example to them of how you honor your priesthood and loves them dearly. I'm glad my kids have such a great all-around guy for a dad. We started the day at church. They gave out home made necklaces with big balls of bubble gum wrapped in it and huge Snicker bars. Lucky! When we got home he opened all our things. The kids had each made cards and such at school and we put together a snack box of all his favorite treats and drinks to have all to himself. He spent the day watching the US Open Golf Tournament, so his day really couldn't have gotten any better. :-) After dinner we honored him with a german chocolate cake - one of his favorites. It was a nice day and I want him to know how much I appreciate all he does for us. I love you, Kirby!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Sounds like you made it a perfect day for him! Your kids are lucky to have such a great daddy:)

Mom said...

What a wonderful Father's Day Kirk had. He certainly deserves it. I'm thankful he's such a good dad to my grandchildren! And he's lucky that he has a sweet wife who appreciates him! XXX