June 16, 2008

Welcome Summer Days!

Monday's Devin only has 1 therapy session from 9:00-11:00, so I do believe Monday afternoon's the above picture will be a typical sight around here. Avery and Justin had goggles and Devin didn't want to be left out, so he grabbed Avery's glasses that were sitting out and then he was a happy camper. They had a good time playing around and cooling off. Good thing for blow-up pools/slip 'n slides. This particular one is a combination of both. It's pretty fun to run and slide down the slide into this pool area (although, the slide wasn't hooked up to it today).

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I just love good backyard fun! Plus I think my kids go to sleep better after being in the water and sun. We too will be doing a lot of that this summer!

Hillary said...

That looks like the pool thing we just bought the other day. Trevor has been bugging me everyday to get it out. I don't really want to put it on the grass though. SO I keep putting it off.