September 30, 2008

Cat drama

As you've probably figured out from posts past, we won't put up with cats going potty anywhere besides the cat box. Roxy has had issues and even been on antibiotics just in case she had a bladder infection, but nothing worked. So today Roxy is at the animal shelter. It's unfortunate. She's so pretty. But pretty isn't everything when they are brainless like that. I may sound callus or insensitive, but I'm just over it. I know she'll find a home very soon. She's too pretty not to. I'm a cat lover to the core, but not at that cost. So, it's on to look for another companion for Jagger. We are a 2 kitty family for sure. When we find the right cat it will be worth all the hassle. I do hope Roxy finds a good home. Maybe one that doesn't mind cleaning up accidents frequently.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Ok, that's hilarious! I'm so Not the cat lover and that just cracked me up . . . kick her to the curb :) Good luck on finding another.

Anonymous said...

Oh poor stupid Roxi. I hope they tell the next people that take her about her problem so they won't "kick her to the curb". hh ha
Good luck on finding another buddy for Jagger.
Aunt Goldy

Suzanne said...

I don't blame you one bit. That is hilarious. I wouldn't put up with that for one minute. That's probably why I don't have pets. Good luck:)

Donna said...

Well, it's unfortunate is right... but I'm with you... I have enough to clean up with three...uh, I mean two kids and a husband.... hee hee hee. I don't even like cleaning up after my own kids... check the blog about our latest adventure... if I don't fall asleep before posting it.. I'm getting old it's 9:53 and My eyes are closing...