September 13, 2008

Goodbye to training wheels...finally!

Ahhh the wonders of having a blog. I'm speaking of earlier today when I was out front with the kids while they were biking. Avery has had training wheels on her bike for over 2 years now, but hasn't needed them for quite some time. Kirk's been trying to get her to let him take them off for a long time, but it wasn't until today when I told her I'd take pictures and put them on the blog that she agreed. Yay! She did great and is loving it. Now she just needs a bigger bike. Thank goodness Christmas and her birthday are both coming up. Good job Avery!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Go, Avery!!!

Donna said...

Yeah for Avery! Yeah for BLOGs! I put so much mundane stuff on mine I'm sure everyone wonders "what about the kids"...you do sooooo much better on it!