October 6, 2008

Happy early b-day to me!

Look what I got! My 40th is coming up at the end of the month and I got a new laptop. Yes, I did say my 40th. I AM going to be 40. I've been trying that number out for about the last month, so it doesn't seem so bad anymore. Anyway, we had contemplated going away together overnight, but then I found this instead. I decided to get into digital scrapbooking, so this is the perfect thing for me. I can put all my own programs on and use it whenever I want without competing with anyone else. Yahoo! Thank you, Kirk, for the best present ever!

6 comments:

Mom said...

I think your laptop is so cool. I tried it when I was there and fell in love with it. I never thought I'd like them. So my next computer will be a laptop! Happy Birthday to Suz! How did you get to be older then your mom????? Hmmm... !!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the PINK color! I am so lost when it come to computers. But, the Color is Great and it looks Cute!!! uhh..I am sure it works great too! ;)
Happy Birthday!!!

Suzanne said...

40- seriously? How are we getting so old. I still feel 29! Happy early birthday. That is a great gift.

Donna said...

Boy... you're OLD now - ha - NOT... (shhh, only because *I* am older!)

Happy B-day to you! Happy B-day to you!

Ally said...

First I love the apple picking stuff..
2nd-the fishing part...what is going on here? Do you think you can just GO fishing and apple-picking...your living the dream.
3rd-love the Oct. book club posts...it totally works.
Now-copy a picture from my photo blog and put it up on yours...

Ally said...

oh yeah...ps. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!