October 21, 2008

New preschool

I have no picture for this entry and don't want to wait until Thursday to take one. Devin started his new preschool today - 1 2 3 Learn! He was on the waiting list, but I honestly didn't think he'd get in until next year, so what a great surprise when they called last week. He's had a hard time the past month at ABC, but today he came out smiling and telling me "I had fun new school! I had fun new school!". It just made me so happy. Yes, he cried when I left and they said he asked for me several times during the day, but he did great. I had told them he is delayed and when I picked him up she told me he was on the same level as all the other boys and they didn't notice a difference! Talk about making my day...no, my month! She said he sat and did the craft with the other kids and did it just like the other boys. I'm so excited! I know we found the perfect place for him to grow and continue to learn. Now, I feel settled and that's a good feeling.

3 comments:

Mom said...

I am so happy he got into that pre school, Suz! It sounds like he'll do much better in that more structured invironment.

Donna said...

Yeah Devin - I like it when you pick up happy kiddo's!!

Missi Waldron said...

Hooray for 123 Learn! We absolutely adore Ms. Carol and Miss Melissa and I am thrilled that Devin is doing so well.