October 21, 2008

Our pictures


Remember a few entries back when I wrote about getting our picture taken by Ally? Just wanted to share more. I'm not including the Christmas card photo, though. Oh, and speaking of which, I should write on here my 'rule' about Christmas card sending. Don't be offended if you don't receive one. I don't send one to everyone. I mostly send them to people out of state or friends and family we don't see that often. If you're around here and I see you on a pretty regular basis, I figure you've seen us and don't need a picture of us. It's my way of cutting back. I hope that doesn't offend anyone because that's not how it's meant. Anyway, check out what a great job Ally did...










1 comment:

Donna said...

LOVE the one of the two of you giggling like newlyweds! How fun - some great shots in there of Devin too - he looks like he has a halo in that one shot - very cute!!