May 23, 2009

At long last...

Last Tuesday my BFF's and I were finally able to celebrate Allyson's birthday a little late. We had planned this a couple weeks ago, but with Kirks dad we needed to postpone it. We always make sure we get together for eachother's birthday's and now that I finally have a Disneyland pass, guess where we ended up. Am I getting my use out of my pass or what?! Neither Colleen or I had ever eaten at the Blue Boyou in the Pirates of the Caribbean and since Allyson has been a 'Pirates' fan for...well, for forever, we thought it appropriate to give it a shot. We got lucky and got a table along the railing by the water, although in the picture you can't tell. We had such a nice afternoon/evening together as always. Colleen and I got there a little early and went to CA Adventure to ride a few rides before Allyson was able to join us. Then it was time to go to D-land for dinner and a few more rides. We closed the park down shopping and chatting. Then we headed over across the street to Denny's for a late night dessert. I was home by 12:40 am. I just love my friends!

1 comment:

Ally said...

HOW FUN! I'm jealous. It's so great to have those kind of friends!