March 30, 2008

Sea World


We had a fantastic opportunity to go to Sea World on Saturday, thanks to our wonderful family. Now we get to go all year long whenever we want to! The weather was perfect and we had a great time together. It's times like these that help build memories and make us closer as a family. You know, I complain a lot about the year round sun, but there's a lot to be said for living in Southern California. Since November we have been to the San Diego Zoo, Disneyland and now Sea World. And Justin was able to go to Legoland last month on a field trip for school. Let's not forget about the Wild Animal Park and Knott's Berry Farm that are at our finger tips as well. Then there's the small fact (said sarcastically) of having 4 temples all within an hour to an hour and a half's drive from us. Yes, we are blessed to live here and enjoy the things it has to offer. I will remember that the next hot, sunny winter day when I'm wishing for cooler weather. :-)


6 comments:

Suzanne said...

It looks like you all had a really fun time! I'm jealous when you talk of all the fun you have to do nearby. I knew I should have taken advantage of it all when I was there. I guess there's always vacations! Good times:)

Krissy Lowe said...

I am so jealous of your warm weather right now, because it snowed again today. I can't believe how big your kids are! they are darling. We miss Shamu...

Linda Liebhardt said...

That looks really fun! We love warm weather, too. Looks like your friend Krissy must live in Utah. We got snow, too. Wanna trade houses for a month during the winter? A week? Think about it.

Jennifer said...

Looks like the kids had a blast...I love Sea World and need to take my kids down there...

My Dearest Rich said...

Oh I miss the fun things to do there! Hopefully Delta doesn't fold like Aloha and now ATA or I will REALLY be stuck on the rock and will never get to come back! :(grrrrrr Your kids are getting SO big! I can't believe it! They are like little people now!~ So cute! :)

Missi Waldron said...

Will you remind me of this too when its 100+ outside and I'm trying to kill flies inside? :) We really do live in such a wonderful place and it looks like SeaWorld was a blast.