May 30, 2008

My cute Beehives

Let me introduce you to the cute Beehives that I teach every Sunday (minus a few). On Wednesday we had a spa night activity with just our class. It was a lot of fun. The girls got really into it. We did manicures and face masks. The face masks were quite the hit. Here we all are with our shiney faces before peeling them off. Aren't we attractive? Well, I know it's hard to see since it's clear, but it was very shiny.
And this was our reward - peeling it off. I'd forgotten how much fun it is to peel that stuff off...
The first picture is of me peeling off Cassidy Scott's mask. The second is evidently our alien councilor, Missi Waldron. Kind of scary! Anyway, it was a fun and silly night. Those girls are darling!

4 comments:

Mom said...

What a fun time for those sweet girls. Looks like you had fun too!

Missi Waldron said...

Thanks for exposing my alien side :)...it really was a fun evening. I love working with you and all of those adorable girls. Next time we'll do bright green masks with cucumbers.

Suzanne said...

I missed this fun post! I'm so jealous looking at the number of YW you have. I am YW Pres. in my ward and that would be an amazing turn out for our whole group. I really wish we had more girls in our program. It would make activities like this one a lot more fun!!

Krissy Lowe said...

that looks like so much fun- I miss you and those girls- there is nothing like the Beehives. Such cute girls.