May 6, 2008

My girls

Sunday was Allyson's birthday (in red), so it was out to dinner for us on Saturday night. I didn't take any pictures of that night and I never do, but I do have this picture taken 4 years ago of the four of us. I've known these girls for about 10 years now...maybe 11. Time does fly. I am so lucky to have them as some of my closest friends! We usually have dinner and stay for dessert losing track of time and staying for about 5 hours or more. Then when we figure out the place is closing we move to one of our cars in the parking lot to talk some more. Oh how I love these girls. Unfortunately Charity (far right) moved to CO last year, so we don't get together with her quite as often, but we make it a priority if she's in town and we still chat. These girls know my life. It's such a wonderful thing to have women to confide in, get advice from and just be silly with! Even though Colleen won't see this post (she's pretty anti-internet) and Allyson won't post a comment because she's too concerned with people reading what she wrote and Charity is so busy she can't even update her own blog let alone check mine I just wanted to write about them and tell them each I love them dearly!

5 comments:

Krissy Lowe said...

Girlfriends are the best. Sounds like a super fun night. I love it when you totally can lose track of time like that.

Suzanne said...

I know the four of you were tight! Alison is so funny. Tell her hello for me. Glad you had some girl time. It's so rejuvinating:) It reminds me of the great times you, Wendy & I had going to lunch all the time. I miss those fun conversations!!

Anonymous said...

I love you dearly, too. (This is probably the only comment I'll ever post.)

Wilkins Family said...

I miss my bi#*@s every day.

Donna said...

how would it be to have KNOWN someone/someplace for 11 years... there are certain things I have missed out on being so footloose and fancy free in my life... But family makes up for it ;o)