March 4, 2009

Avery's 6 year pictures

I finally took Avery to have her 6 year picture taken at Sears last night. I am very happy with the results! For each birthday I take them by themselves and after they take their picture we go down to Mrs. Field's and they get to pick out a cookie. Then we go back up and look through the photos and pick out which ones we want. It's always nice to spend alone time with each child. I enjoy these times so much and we had a very nice evening. I need to do a date night with each of them more often. The pictures may be a little fuzzy because I copied them off Sears website and the resolution is very low.




2 comments:

Mom said...

Such a pretty girl!

Suzanne said...

You are so on the ball! My kids all have birthdays in the first 4 months of the year so I figure if I get them all in together somewhere in those months I'm good! Hasn't happened yet this year but hopefully it will.

Avery looks so grown up. It's hard to believe she is the same age as Spencer.