March 13, 2009

B.U.G. Award

Justin received an award today. They call it a B.U.G. award, which stands for Bringing Up a Grade during one trimester. He went from being a 4 (like a B used to be) to being a 5 (like an A) in writing. I have to brag for just a minute (this is my journal, after all, right?) and say that he now has 5's in all subjects, but one and that one is a 4. Justin, we're so proud of the smart boy you are. Great work, honey! (the picture at the top is of Justin with his teacher, Mrs. Kohrmann)

Okay, this bottom picture has nothing to do with this post, but I just wanted to add it. This is our cat, Jagger. And this is how he keeps me company many mornings while I do my make-up. I just think it's so cute!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Congratulations to Justin!! What a smart boy!
And Jagger is a cute kitty. Wet, but cute. :-)