March 16, 2009

Our day...


This morning I had to drop Justin off at school about 15 minutes early. He's on the student counsel and today was his day to advertise yearbooks for sale before school started. He made his sign last week and has been really looking forward to this morning. It's a big responsibility, you know. It was too early to drop Avery too, so we dropped Justin and then went to pick up our carpool and then went back to drop them. When driving in the circle I saw our Justin displaying his sign proudly with a friend. Nice advertising, Justin!

Then just a little bit ago I couldn't resist taking these pictures of Devin. Kirk was out cleaning the cars and detailing the wheels, so Devin came in to get the squirt bottle and Kirk had given him a rag and he decided he needed to detail his car wheels too. Too cute! Gosh, it wasn't that long ago that we were waiting for this type of behavior from him. I know it seems small or insignificant, but it took him awhile to get here and we appreciate things so much more with him, I think, than we did our others. Probably because there has always been such a big question mark with him. Your car looks great, Devin!

4 comments:

Ally said...

You are so faithful to the blog..I LOVE it! I'm going to treat mine more like a journal, just as soon as I get my life back! :)

Mom said...

That is so cute!

Anonymous said...

What a cute little copy-cat! CUTE!!

Anonymous said...

What a cute little copy-cat! CUTE!!