March 9, 2009

Baseball picture day

On Saturday Little League held their opening day carnival/picture day. Kirk had to work, so the kids and I headed over to have a little fun. Above you can see Avery (the only girl on her team) in the front row second to the right. After pictures we headed over to the jumpy houses. They had four, but the slide was definitely the favorite. Avery and Devin couldn't go down enough. I was surprised that Devin loved it so much. It was very steep and he caught air every time!
Let the season begin!


2 comments:

Janet said...

So cute! My kids can't get enough of the jumpy houses either. They just love them! How does Avery like being the only girl on her team?

Linda Liebhardt said...

I LOVE the expression on Avery's face on the slide! That is so funny. What cuties.
I'm coming to your neighborhood March 21 and 22. Can we get together? We're coming at Easter time, too, for Damian's Send Off party.