July 26, 2008

Ain't he handsome?!


I just got back from taking Justin to get his picture taken at Sear's. I'm always so pleased with the job they do. Today was no exception. Justin gave us his true smile and the photographer did exactly what I wanted. She took them a bit further back, so we had room to zoom in to what I really wanted when we sat down to do the ordering, which is what I did. For his 8x10 that we hang over the fireplace I chose the first picture, but zoomed in further than it shows here. Sorry to brag, but this boy should be a model in my book!

4 comments:

Mom said...

What a handsome boy! And it's not just because he's my grandson! He gets more good looking every year.

Ally said...

Of course he is adorable. AHH, the days that he loved me when I was his teacher. He probably doesn't even remember! :) Only 6 more days to the book...or in your "pre-order" case...12! HAHAH

Anonymous said...

I must say so myself....he is a Handsome kid!!!

Donna said...

He's sure changed over the last few years - growing into quite the young man :o)