July 2, 2008

The movies

No picture for this entry, but I still wanted to tell about it. I know, I say this a lot lately (which is not a good thing really), but Devin's session got canceled this afternoon, so we hurried, popped some microwave popcorn and headed over to the cheap theater to see "Horton Hears a Who". Oh my gosh, it was great! I had reservations about taking Devin, but looked it up and it was just shy of 1.5 hours, so I figured the worse that would happen is I'd have to stand with him for a bit. Nope! He LOVED it! He sat on my lap and ate popcorn and watched the whole thing up until 10 minutes until is was over and even then he was fine. He just wanted to go across the aisle and play with the seats. Avery's the one that got bored. She really doesn't like to go the movies, but I figured this one would be short enough. Not so, but she survived. And Justin liked it a lot too. We just sat and ate our popcorn and enjoyed the A/C and entertainment. Fun times!

No comments: