July 4, 2008

Welcome!

We have a new addition to our family. We are excited to get to know her. Although our last member served us well and brought us many great memories, she died and we decided to move on and increase the size. Yes, our old one was large. It just seems large is the way to go these days. We enjoyed our old one for nearly 8 years. She only had 2 other bouts of trouble along the way, but yesterday seemed too much and she just gave up. So, after reading my last entry do you think I'm talking about a cat? Nope! Here is our new addition.Isn't she beautiful? Our last tv blew up for a third and final time (don't ever buy a Panasonic) and we decided it was time to give in and buy a new one. One friend said it happened on a good weekend because of all the sales. I guess that's one way to look at it, but with our oven going on the blink about 3 weeks ago and coughing up a nice amount of money to have that fixed, our cat getting blood work and labs done two weeks ago and then her vet bill yesterday I can't quite agree. BUT....I must say it IS nice and I AM loving it. Never thought I'd say that about such a huge tv.

2 comments:

Hillary said...

Congrats on the new addition.

Suzanne said...

Beautiful! And I have to say a TV would get a lot more love in our house than a cat anyways! I know Ryan is hoping our TV will die so he can justify such a purchase. How fun!!