July 12, 2008

Meet Jagger

I caved. I was going to wait until next spring to bring in a couple of new kittens, but who was I trying to fool? Anyone that knows me knows I'm a cat lover and I just miss Autumn too much to wait that long. I found this darling little guy from the animal shelter at the adopt a pet place held at Petco. There were many kittens and I didn't have a black, semi-shorthaired kitten in mind, but he was very friendly and loving. I left him behind only to keep thinking about him. I talked it over with Kirk and off the kids and I went to pick him up. I haven't been disappointed. So far he's a great little guy. He loves the kids and has a great purr box (which all of us cat lovers know is important - ha). Now we're on the hunt for a friend for him. I'm sure there will be another entry very soon about the next one. Until then...

5 comments:

Mom said...

Oh, so cute!!!!!!!!!! What more can I say??

Krissy Lowe said...

Congrats on the new addition to the family.

Donna said...

oh, this is the announcement that I had anticipated with the "new member of the family" for the TV - ha!
Enjoy him for me... I want a cat!!!! But don't want the hassle when we travel... which is almost every dang weekend lately!!

Anonymous said...

Your new kitty is cute (Donna's teaching me how to comment)

Jennifer said...

Love the new kitty...My friends cat had kittens yesteraday that will be ready in 8 weeks or so if you want to wait that long...The momma is super cute and very friendly...